Every Six Months
- Inspect and service either your heating or air conditioning system, depending on the season
- Clean and repair gutters. Make sure gutters are free of material that could prevent free flow of water. Make sure you have splash deflectors at the base of the downspout to deflect water away from the home.
- Inspect and adjust sprinkler systems. Set your timers for the property season to ensure enough, but not too much water per station.
Twice A Year you should inspect and repair the following caulked areas, as necessary
- Interior settling or shrinkage sheetrock cracks
- Stucco or mortar cracks
- Vinyl, aluminum or wood siding
- Around all penetrations (hose, faucets, duct work, vents)
- Window and door seals
- Flushing areas
- Kitchen and bath wet areas